I haven't been working on models much lately. The weather is good, and there is lots to do. I still try to get games in, but my hobby progress is somewhat diminished. So today, I decided I was going to do something hobby related, while still enjoying some sun. Enter the resurfacing of my game board! Used several cans of spray paint to give it a new finish. I'm working on finishing up a couple of my old-style ruins to spice it up.
(Still using my old method: Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, and Finishing Touches)
A lot of my old ruins got thrown away in the many moves I have made over the years. They were too cheap to justify keeping in a limited space arrangement! Now I am making new ones, bigger and better!