- Hive Tyrant with Wings and x2 TL Devourers (With brainleech worms)
- 2 Zoanthropes (1 upgraded to Neurothrope)
- 1 Venomthrope
- 10 Gargoyles w/ Fleshborers
- 3 Warriors w/ Deathspitters and Scytals
- 10 Termagaunts w/ Fleshborers
- 3 Rippers
- 3 Carnifex w/ CC biomorphs
- Captain in Cataphractii Terminator armor with Gorgon's Chain, Chainfist, Combimelta
- x2 Ten-man Tactical Squads in Rhinos (no special weapons)
- Command squad with 3x plasma and apothecary in rhino
- Cataphractii Squad with Lightning Claws, Sgt with Powerfist
- Contemptor Dreadnought with Kheres Autocannon
- Devestator squad with x4 MLs + Flak missiles
Peeking around the corner of the rocks, my remaining combat squad lit up the gaunts. The contemptor added his firepower to theirs, and the Venomthrope died to combined storm-bolter fire from the remaining rhinos. The lone apothecary jumped back in his transport and kept it parked on the objective. My missile launchers, changing tactics, ripped through the haruspex with Krak missiles. This left two remaining carnifex, one of which died when my terminators wrecked it in assault.
Swanky didn't have much to utilize during her turn. With only a few gaunts left, her tyrant, and her remaining carnifex, she did the best with what she could. The tyrant landed on the middle objective, and gunned down a rhino chassis. The gaunts sought cover in the ruins, contesting the objective. The remaining carnifex charged and was killed by the last of the terminators, catapulting them close enough to contest the middle objective with their consolidation move.
At the games end, she contested objectives 1 and 2, but we both were playing CADs so neither side had objective secured. My lone apothecary secured objective 3 from the safety of his rhino, however. The total score ended 5 - 0 in the Iron Hands favor.
IRON HANDS SCORE
- +1 for First Blood
- +3 for Heavy Support Units Killed (they were not a single brood of carnifex)
- +1 for Objective 3
- No points awarded
The Flesh is Weak